



Happy Birthday to my Noah boy! I can't believe that you are 6! You have grown up so much in the past year. You were born on a beautiful clear but cold Sunday. You were a good baby, and have always been easy to please. I love your smile, and especially when you giggle. You have a tender heart, and will still let me hold you on my lap. You are very intelligent and have already learned so much in Kindergarten this year. You have really turned into a great artist. You are thoughtful and are always thinking of others. I am so thankful that you are my son. I love you. Happy Birthday big boy!
6 comments:
holy dude you guys have a lot of b.days in a row!!!
happy b.day noah! i wish we lived closer so that you and tommy could get to know each other better.... i bet you would be good friends. maybe someday. :)
great news about the skywest offer paul! that's gotta feel good! betcha you'll somehow manage to sneak a beard in every once in awhile. ;)
Happy Birthday my little Noah Bug. I can't believe that you are six years old. You are getting way too big, but I can't still hold you on my lap when I sneak a chance. You are my best sleep over partner and I love you a ton. Thanks for being such a good boy.
Happy birthday buddy. I can't believe you are 6 yrs old. Wow time sure goes by fast. I love having you guys here in Hawaii. We miss you so much Noah, Ty just loves you, he always is asking for Noah. He loves playing with you. You are so smart, you will go so far in this life. I love how chubby his checks were in the last picture, I forgot about that tubba bubba boy!
Sure love you Noah, Happy Birthday!
I swear this machine does not like me. It would not let me leave a comment yesterday, but today I can. I don't get it! anyway Happy Birthday bud. I am so proud of you. You are so kind to others and so easy to be around. I love watching how you interact with other kids, even strangers like at the Dino Museum this summer playing in the sand. I loved watching you in Hawaii, you got so brave in the water and so good at boogie boarding! I love to hear you read. You are such a good reader! Keep up the good work. Love you,
Noah...I still remember when we were helping your mama paint your room, YOu were growing like a weed in her belly. I can't believe you are 6 . That is so big . Gavin Loves you so much as do we. Happy Birthday Buddy
Happy Birthday Noah! What cute pictures! You're such a handsome guy!
Another birthday? wow.
And congrats to Paul!
Post a Comment