Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Sorry its sideways-dont know how to flip it!

One hot mama! I hope I look that good at 53!

Happy Birthday to my mom, my best friend. I love you, and am so thankful for you. You are so kind, patient, loving, and willing. Not to mention, talented in SO MANY ways! I remember being with you in the honda, learning to drive a stick when we got stuck at a stop sign. I kept letting the clutch out to fast and it would lurch forward then quit. I wanted to quit, I was so frustrated with myself. But you were so calm, and told me to keep trying. Thank you for being patient with me over the years. You have taught me so many things. I don't think I could have had a better example in my life, than you. Thanks for teaching me what is right. Thanks for teaching me how to do so many different things. My life is richer because of you! We love you so much! My boys LOVE you. (All 3 of em') You have been such an example to them. Thanks for being you! Have a super day!

4 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

Thanks so much Tiffy. There is nothing more important to me than my family. I love you all so much. Thanks for the birthday wish and making me cry! Next up is Noah...hard to believe he will be 6! Time goes by way too fast. I can't believe I'm 53!!! It's just kind of hard to believe I'm really that old! anyway thanks for the post.

~~Heidi~~ said...

WE love you mom!

leslie said...

happy birthday karen! your girls (and jason) are lucky to have you.... hope your day was GREAT!
love, leslie

tiff.... it was great talking with you this morning. LOVE YOU!!!

Grandma Nancy said...

Grandma Karen,
Happy Birthday. If you keep having birthday's, you are going to catch up with me. At least I am now only 1 years older, but I think that still puts Brian older than all of us. Tee Hee..... Hope you had a wonderful day.
I am happy you saw the softer side of Pauley. Actually, the softer side is Paul. The tuff guy is a cover up for the softer, but don't tell him that I said that.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows