Well, Here goes my first attempt at a blog.
It's Tiff's Birthday, Can't remember how old she is. I think 24 but maybe 25.
I just want to tell you how much I love you and appreciate you.
I love everything about you, but my favorite thing is your smile.
Noah loves that you fold paper snowflakes for him.
Max said his favorite thing is "Momma"
I don't know how I ever convinced you to marry me, but I could not live without you.
Sorry you have had to put up with so much crap over the years, but thanks for sticking with me. I promise times are about to get better.
I love you.
Pollywog
ps, sorry if I suck at blogging
9 comments:
Okay I am feeling alittle feklempt. That was so sweet ! Paul showing the softer side . I will say you are very lucky to have tippy. Not alot of gals would put up with ya. Hope you had a lovely day. We got ya little something . Didn't have time to bring it by maybe tommorrow
Happy Birthday to you Tiffany! Hope you had a great birthday!
Paul...I think that is the best blog post I have ever read.
And...so what is the news on the job interview???
Kati
Happy Birthday Tiff! Hope you had a great day! And good job on the blogging Paul. Wow, you guys have a lot of birthdays all together!
Yes Alina, we certainly do! It all starts with my sister, and Max in october, then Nancy, Paul, Rick, Me, my mom, Noah, my nephew, my grandma, my bro in law all from oct 17th to dec 31st! Whew!
Paul, wow I am so impressed. Your blog to Tiffy was so sweet. Shell is right it is nice to see your softer side.
Tippy you are the best ever!
Happy Birthday Tiff!! I hope you had a good 25th birthday!! The sad thing is my dad really thought I was turning 25 last week. He was shocked when I told him how old I really was. It's not fun getting old.
Tiffy,
Happy Birthday. You are not getting older, just better. Thanks for being such a sweetheart, super mom and great wife. You are truly a keeper and we love having you in our family.
Pauley, I am impressed at the blog. I know I could't do it and I probably wouldn't even try.
Love you guys,
Happy Birthday Tiff!
Post a Comment