Thursday, December 6, 2007

GOOD LUCK!



Just wanted to wish Paul good luck tomorrow. He has a very BIG day ahead of him. He will be interviewing with SKYWEST. The interview starts at 8am and goes until 5pm. He will be taking a 50 question ATP (airline transport pilot) test. Having a 90 minute interview. Also a group discussion question. Flying the simulator using a difficult approach into who knows what airport they will give him. He has a HUGE day tomorrow. I just want to tell you GOOD LUCK! I know you will do well. You have such a good memory. You have been studying so hard. And you cut all your hair off. You will look SMASHING in your black suit. So go get em TIGER! LOVE YA!

12 comments:

Creed said...

Oh no Pollywog not the hair! I'll have to send you some hair nets and Dapper Dan to keep it all in order. Good luck on the interview.

~~Heidi~~ said...

Good luck Pauly!!! Your hair looks good! It surprised me when you came up on ichat with no hair. You will do great just like tippy said! Just know your Heavenly Father is always there to help if you only ask!
Love ya,

michelle said...

oh my gosh you look dashing, with that new hair cut. Who was the awesome babe that cut it? K that first picture you look like a skater stoner.

wild bri said...

Good Luck Captain Newton. That second picture scaird me, you look very intense. Just remember that the wheels should always point down. I am still waiting for you to come out with your blog so I am not the only male I know that actually has his own blog. Come on you know you want to join the club

Grandma Karen said...

Pauly, just wanted to add my voice to the rest of the cheering team. I have no doubt you will do well. We wish you the best, you will be in our prayers and thoughts all day long! We are all cherring for you bud! By the way the hair cut is AWESOME!!!!!!!

McKell said...

Oh yeah you definitely look like a pilot now, before I was questioning... but now, oh yeah I would get in a plane with you (maybe).

leslie said...

dude - you're a new man! you have to get the job now, otherwise offing all your hair will have been in vain :D ....good luck!!!

tiffy girl said...

Hey thanks one and all. I know I look stoned in those pix, and I miss the hair already. Brian, is that you or is alina just messing with me again?

Grandma Nancy said...

Pauley,
I know you will do well on the testing. You have worked hard for this and I hope it is what you want. I love the hair cut, you look very handsome with it. There are women out there who would die for hair like that, and a few men too.

me said...

Are you interviewing for a flight attendant job or as a pilot. You do look good in a skirt J/K. By the way J/K means just kidding. Good luck and just remember when your landing at the Spanish Fork airport drop the crap before you go over our house, thanks!

miranda said...

The new haircut looks great!! Good Luck with the interview!

wild murdocks said...

Paul, hope your interview went well. And Bri's post was actually from him, but Nates post was actually from me.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows