Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Girls night out?




Well, almost. Ok Dad, I guess you and Ty can come. Thanks for buying us dinner at Ottavio's! It was nice to have a little "sisters" time together before Heidi had to go back to Kauai. (I feel so sorry for her, going from blizzards, and temps in the teens to swimming in the ocean all in one day!) No really, we miss you already. It was so good to see you and hang out. I am sorry that the first week you were here everyone was sick! Thanks for changing your flight to stay a few more days. Max and Noah loved when you guys would come play with toys. It was good to have you home.

2 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Thanks tippy, it was lots of fun to be there and have ty play with all his cousin, don't tell the others, but he would always ask to go play with Noah he really does love noah! The girls night out was fun, thanks dad. Love you all, and can't wait to see you in less then 90 days right???

michelle said...

Oh that is so cute!!!! And I love my man in the background! That was fun..We need to do more girls night out. And some fun shopping. Miss yoiu hied

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows