We have had sooo much fun sledding this year! So I thought I would post another few pics and video from more sledding. The fastest and longest is now held by a train effort. Noah, Paul, Tiffy and Rick. We sailed down that hill. Not to mention the jump at the bottom! Many hoopes, hollers, and screams were heard friday night!.... .enjoy!
4 comments:
Tiffy, these pictures make it look like we live in the mountains. We received another 18 inches of snow yesterday, so there is more sledding to do.
Noah bug, I hope that is not yellow snow you are eating.
Love ya,
How fun!!! I love the look on Max's face. We will have to come and try that out. Maybe tomorrow since the kids are out of school, and if no one is throwing up!
Looks like fun. Newton's sled hill is the best around, too bad we missed you guys up there.
We had a great time when we went sledding! Thanks again to Nancy and Rick--the kids loved it (and the adults)! Lucky you to get to do it so often!
Post a Comment