Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Brian!





Well, first off I am sorry this is a day late. But in my defense, I did call and sing to you yesterday morning! Happy Birthday to a great Dad, who is always ready to help, always ready to play, and always ready to grab up a grandchild and put them on his knee. You are so easy to get along with, and are so much fun to be around. Thank you for being my father. You have always taken such good care of me. Thank you for spoiling me rotten! Thank you for teaching me so many things! I remember when you built me a yellow kitchen cupboard for Christmas one year. I remember you taking me out late at night with a flashlight to catch worms for fishing the next day. I remember puking in the back of the station wagon, and you spraying mom's perfume in it every time we went somewhere after that! (sorry) I remember helping you irrigate in the summer time. I remember planting gardens with you. (my fav) I love you Dad! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Oh i love all of the pictures. especially the last one. Hillarouis!!! I don't think I remember the station wagon. But I do remember the deer in the back of the blaze. YOu and me just staring at it , and it staring back .with it's huge brown eyes and big floppy eye lashes. we just were like how could dad of shot this sweet deer.....And when we were supposed to come home when we were out in the field trying to kill ourselves on the sleds & tubes.. he would flash the front light like 39 times before we would come in.... That is funny.... love ya

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows