Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BUNK BED HEAVEN





Paul has worked very hard the past few weeks! He has been busy building the boys a bunk bed! I was in charge of the sanding and painting. I found a picture in a magazine and said "Hey Pauly, do you think you could make this?" As you can see he did an awesome job! Thanks for all your hard work, the bed is great. Max hasn't fallen out yet, and Noah is in heaven. He has played up on the top bunk since we put the bed up after Christmas.

3 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

I love the bed, and in the end, all that really matters is the smile (toothless)on Noah Bug and Max's face. Good job Pauley and Tiffy girl.

michelle said...

So cute we will have to come see them when everone feels better. Thanks again for making our playroom faboulous love yu

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Way to go Paul. I am impressed. Great painting Tiff! Looks great. missed you fanny on yesterday. My butt is killing me. It was a killer.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows