Monday, January 28, 2008

Sledding Crash!




After an evening of sledding fun, I decided to film the last run. The final train was: 1st sled, Noah and Max, then Paul on the "Polar Flyer" lying on his tummy, next Papa Rick in the red sled, and me with the camera as the caboose. Half way down, Noah decided he was done, and attempted to flop like a fish out of the sled. It wasn't such a good idea. We thought Max was going to have a pretty good shiner.

5 comments:

michelle said...

I'm sorry but Me and Gavin are laughing our butts off right now@! I want to see what happend next. How fun

tiffy girl said...

Both Noah and Max were just bawling! Paul tried to push Max out of the way so Rick, and I wouldn't run him over!

michelle said...

I just love the part where you are laughing so hard and then your like OH CRAP!!!

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is funny, but scary at the same time, I love that hill i think I almost peeed my pants like 5 times from laughing so hard everytime we would go down it. And Ty's face at the bottom would always make me laugh harder. I am sorry that max and noah got hurt on the last run, darn that always happens the last run... Sure love ya.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Just remember, Good times!!!! You need a little spice in your life, right? Sad, but funny.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows