Monday, October 22, 2007

Field Trip



Noah had his first field trip! YAY!! I got to go with him. It was at the Bicentennial Park in Provo. The purpose was to observe the Wetland area, and pond life. We were split up in groups of 4 kids to each mom. It was fun to see Noah on his first ride on a bus. At the end of the observation stations they could go play on the super sweet playground at the park, eat a snack and then it was time to load up on the bus to head home. Noah had a fun, so did I!

7 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That looks like so much fun. I am glad you got to go with Noah, Wow you are super big when you go on field trips!!

michelle said...

so fun!! I love how they love school. They get so excited to learn. Love the pictures you are getting so big.

wild murdocks said...

Did Max stay home? I try and get into the schools as much as I can, but usually don't have a babysitter. It is fun to see them in the school setting and how they interact with the other kids and teacher. I'm glad you both had a good time!

tiffy girl said...

Max wasn't able to come. So he spent the time with my mom. I was hoping Max could come, but the school district won't allow that. I get to go on the next field trip to pumpkinland on oct.31 yay!

miranda said...

I just went on Hatalee's field trip to Hee Haw Farms- they are famous for their 1300 pound pig. You can only imagine what the little 2nd graders were saying about his pig parts! As always it is quite the adventure. By the time I got off that bus (the bus driver had "wheels on the bus" blaring on top of all the kids screaming) I was ready for my Diet Coke fix!!!!

McKell said...

Tiff I am glad that you like the Brandi section. I actually just updated it yesterday, so maybe you should check again, she is amazing! The field trip looks mighty fun, I have a feeling I have plenty of those to forward to.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows