Thursday, October 4, 2007

SPOOKY



Noah and I have been busy today while Max took his nap : ) We made Salt Dough ghosts and pumpkins!!! Aren't they fabulous? Such a fun and easy project to do.

Salt Dough
1 cup salt
1 cup flour
1/2 cup water

Combine and stir in bowl with wooden spoon. Divide into 6 even pieces. Shape into ghosts or pumpkins on a plate. Microwave for 30 second increments until dough is fully cooked (about 2 min). Let cool they will be HOT. Use a sharpie to add eyes and mouths. (We painted our ghosts with glow in the dark craft paint and the pumpkins orange.)

Noah is a Halloween nut! He absolutely loves it. We have gone to this website for lots of fun ideas.

For more super fun, easy and crafty Halloween ideas click here to check out the family fun website

4 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

So cute! Such a good mom! They look great Noah. You have been busy! Gotta Love FamilyFun!

michelle said...

We will have to try those, maybe today... You look so scary noah in that top picture.OHHH AAHHHH!!!!

leslie said...

so much fun!! nothing like homemade decorations around the house.... love the pics!!

~~Heidi~~ said...

I love them, they look so neat, I am excited when we can do those things with ty. I think he would just eat it for now!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows