Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shoes...Glorious Shoes!


My sister, Michelle invited me to a Shoe Party! A what? A Shoe Party! You go to the party. They have tables set up with all the shoes. You tell them which ones you like, and they go out to their trailer and bring them in for you. You try them on. You pay for them, you take them home. You walk in the house and your husband looks at you like--wow, you are kidding right? Four pairs of shoes??? (Paul wasn't mad, he just had that look on his face when I walked in with 4 shoe boxes balanced in my arms.)
For anyone interested, you can go to this link and check out the shoes. Sole Desires Maybe even have a little party yourself. (Hostess get points towards the shoes, depending on how much they sell that night.)

The only problem now is I have to compete with Max to wear my new shoes!


PS-Michelle will be hosting a party on Nov. 1st at her house if anyone is interested--you are so invited!

7 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

OH please can i come. Oh man, that is my kind of party. I love shoes, nic always makes fun of me that i have to many shoes, but i did good when we moved here, I gave away more then half of my shoes. YEah me, But I love all the ones you got. Especially the polka dots. I wanna play!

~~Heidi~~ said...

ps, good job on matching your outfit Max. The red goes well with Elmo!

leslie said...

how fun!!! i want to go to a shoe partay...... your legs are gunna look amazing in all those new shoes girl!

Grandma Nancy said...

LOL. Honestly, I am here at work and when I saw Max in your RED shoes, I just started LOL. He does love the Red ones. You go Tiffy girl. 4 pairs of shoes in one pop. Tell Paul it is the price of food on a river trip and just wait until he sees what you purchase while he is on the big Grand Trip.

Give the Bug and Moose a kiss for me.

Grandma Nancy said...

by the way. I love the black and white shoes. As Grandpa Great would say, "cute-er than hell"

michelle said...

Okay I love it , cuter than hell is right . You all would die if you saw all of these cute shoes. so hard to decide. And no I haven't died I need to figure out how in the H I hook up my new camera so i can down my pict. plus my 2 week sinus infect , has set me back. But I love the pict tiffy, they don't do those awesome shoes justice except for on moose.!!!!
Ya know grandma N you can own those same poka dots.

Grandma Nancy said...

Michelle,

I would love the polk-a-dots, but with my bum leg, I think I will stick to flip flops, at least until the snow flys.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows