Happy Birthday!
Shelly Bells, there are several things that I admire about you:
You are beautiful
You are FUN
You make me laugh
You are easy to talk to
You are a great mother of 2 beautiful kids
You are super ambitious
You are a little bit of a neat freak
You are a great interior decorator
I remember jumping on the tramp, and you flying off and breaking your arm within the first 5 min. of having the brand new trampoline set up. I remember you singing all of the time. Not even real words, and I would get annoyed and tell you that maybe you were saying swear words in another language! You called zucchini "bikini". You loved spaghetti. When you wanted a drink you would ask for "gunk gunk". I remember playing in the irrigation, and using milk-weed to make recipies. I remember playing with Ribbon's puppys like they were our babies and wrapping them in our doll blankets. I remember when you and Heidi collided on the 4-wheelers and I jumped off the back, but you still ended up breaking your arm. I remember dragging main with you and Ricky. I remember you always being my friend.
(I tried to post a pic but blogger was having technical difficulties-will try later)
I love you sis! I hope you have a SUPER DAY!
4 comments:
Oh Tippy, You are the best, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, especially after the night I had! You totally made my day. I can't believe you remeber all of those things, I love all of them especially the ribbon and the pups. I can smell there little breath now. you are a great big sis and i'm proud to call you that ,thank you so much for all that you do for me!!! I love you with all my heart! one year older and wiser I gotta love it!!!
p.s i will admit to the clean freak.....love ya
Tippy, I loved the stroll down memory lane. I want to add some of my memories too. I remember the singing too. You would sing every where all the time. You would sing in the shower just full out! I remember eating dinner, everyone around the bar and you making us laugh until we would have tears in our eyes! I remember when dad and I had just barely gotten home from Beaver I think from Grandma Waters funeral, and the front door slammed shut with your finger in the door. Needless to say, you lost the nail. I remember how much you hated getting sick. I remember you and Nicole Welch taking model shots of each other in your swimming suits. I remember picking you up after drill tryouts and you didn't make it. I remember getting SEVERAL calls from your seminary teacher! I remember the first time Cody came to pick you up for a date. I remember making your veil for your wedding, I remember stringing twinkly lights in all the trees for ever!! then you came home and they were all on and you walked in back and started to cry. None of us will ever forget the wedding reception! I remember when Gavin was born and watching the monitor...I remember when Sopie was born and holding the garbage can so you could throw up in it! But most of all I remember your birth. You brought me incredibleh joy then and you still do today.
Happy Birthday Shelly Bells.
Love, Mom
okay mom you did it. I'm not supposed to cry on my birthday. I am so glad for all of our memories. You have always been there for me in good and bad times , and I appreciate that so much.!!! Especially the throw up in the garbage after my c- sect.!!! Cuz dad ran like a scared girl.. he he . And I am so sorry if I caused a few ,okay alot of grey hairs. especially from the whole seminary thing so sorry. Glad we can laugh about it now. I will for sure know who to call when my lil angels sluff seminary... thanks for the birthday wish -love you
Okay so what else is there to say, man they all beat me to the punch! I guess you will just have to check out my blog entry for you! I sure love you sis!!! Happy Birthday! ps mom you are the greatest, and you too tippy.
Post a Comment