Tuesday, October 9, 2007

W-O-W


I didn't think that I would jump on the bandwagon....but I did. I took the kids to the library thursday night, we got Noah some space and ocean books. Max picked up a few Clifford books. And I, I picked up the Twilight book. I read almost 1/2 of it in 3 days. (I am reading at night after the chillins are in bed). Last night I started reading at 9pm. I finally set the book down at 12:30! All I have to say is you have to get reading this series! It is completely invigorating, and I am hooked! So for you all that don't know what all the fuss is about, all I had to do was read the first page in the library and I had to bring the book home with me!

6 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Cool, I will have to look into that! umm I don't know where the library is here except the one in Kapaa. But let me know how it ends!

leslie said...

so jealous you are just starting the series. i sO wish that i could go back and re-read them... and slower so that i could soak in the fabulousness of it all a bit longer!!! make sure you read them all back to back, but take your time - if you can stand it. :) i can't wait for book 4........and more edward!!!!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

It's about time! You'll love them all. Like I've said before book 2 is hard to read, but the last 1/3 of it is wonderful. 3 is awesome too. Let me know how it goes.

michelle said...

You will have to tell me about it so I can get some education ( reading ) in my crazy busy life.....
Love ya

Kati said...

I just finished the second one...I am going to try to read the 3rd one this weekend. I have really enjoyed reading them! I didn't like Edward in the 2nd book...but I am back to being completely mesmerized by him once again! A girl can always dream about a vampire without too much guilt...right???

tiffy girl said...

I went to the library today to get the second book. They are all out!!! I am the 8th person on the hold list. Oh well I guess it should just be a week or so until I can get my hands on one;)

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows