Love the little kids soccer! They all go after the ball, but somehow, no one is kicking it, they are just kicking each other. Noah had a cute team and he played alot during the games we were here for. He missed 4 games while we were in Hawaii. I just love how excited he would get, and wear his uniform for hours b4 the game. We would take off his shin guards and he would have indentions from them around his legs. Thanks to both sets of grandparents and Ty and Heidi, who were his biggest fans!
"Soccer Mom"
"Soccer Max"
"Soccer Fans"
"Soccer Chase"
"Soccer Max with the Soccer Mom sunglasses"
4 comments:
Tippy, love the soccer sequence. I love the low key, everybody plays little kid soccer. Its not as fun to watch when they start getting a little older and the parents are constatnly on their kid to "get the ball"
SO cute I love how you put them together.. I feel terriable that we never were in the cheering section.! Maybe next year.... love ya
Hey we wouldn't have missed it. It was so much fun to watch! All the cousins are so good at it. Brin, Koleton, and Noah. Watch out Mapleton the Murray's are taking over the team!!
Love you guys! Ty especially loved running around with Max.
Noah bug, you did such a good job playins soccer this year and I just love the soccer Max in the glasses. What a monster he is.
Post a Comment