Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Max! I can't believe that you are turning 2, today! Where has the time gone? You are such a sweetheart. (Sometimes a little devil:). You were an easy labor and delivery on a beautiful autumn morning. Born 4 hours after we got to the hospital. Your dad, and grandparents on both sides were there and heard your first cries. You melt my heart when you smile, and I love your hugs and kisses. Dad loves your head-butts. Noah loves to wrestle and play with you. He has always been a good brother to you. You love to jump on our bed and wrestle me, Noah and Daddy. You are a mama's boy! (I secretly love that!) I love you Max, and I hope I can teach you right from wrong, and raise you to be a great person. Happy Birthday little guy!

7 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Max, Happy Birthday moose. We love you so much and know that you are loved by your Mum and Dad and many, many other family members. You do melt hearts like your mum said, but we have also seen the little devil in you too:) Thanks for being such a sweet member of our family. Love you tons.

wild murdocks said...

A very happy birthday to Max! Hope you have fun and eat lots of cake!

leslie said...

you are such a great mama, tiff!! and your little max is so cute... LOVE the footage of him laughing in the car. nothing beats a sound like that!!!

and happy (late) b.day to michelle. hope it was a good one!!!

Kati said...

Little Max shares a birthday with my hubby! Hope you have a fun day!What a cute baby! Love the giggles! Nothing beats that!!!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Happy Birthday buddy! We will see you tonight!
Love you!

~~Heidi~~ said...

Happy birthday bud, that is so cute, Ty loved the laughing he wanted to watch it again and again!

Grandma Karen said...

My little Maxy Moo how grandma loves you! I am so glad I can be a part of your young life. You bring me so much joy and happiness. You know what you want and don't want, and sometimes you are a "little" stubborn...hum wonder where that came from?? but your hugs and kisses make up for your fits!
I loved your birthday party with all the fun food. By the way, how is that fire truck siren treatin ya?
Happy officially 2 birthday,
Love, grandma

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows